How long has it been since you compared more affordable auto insurance rates in Chicago, IL? Chicago drivers have options when trying to find the best price on Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance. They can either waste time driving around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to get rate quotes.
There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for auto insurance and you need to know the absolute fastest way to get price quotes for a Cadillac and get the best price possible.
If you have a policy now or are looking for a new policy, you can follow these tips to find better prices while maintaining coverages. Our goal in writing this article instruct you on how to get online quotes and some money-saving tips. Consumers just need to understand the quickest method to compare prices online.
Companies offer money-saving discounts on Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Chicago
Companies don’t always advertise every possible discount in an easy-to-find place, so the following list contains a few of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts that you may qualify for.
- Bundle and Save – If you can combine your home and auto policy with one company they may give you a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers with accident-free driving histories have much lower rates compared to frequent claim filers.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure all your vehicles with the same auto insurance company qualifies for this discount.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save 10% or more off the medical payments premium.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Options like air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Good Driver Discounts – Safe drivers can pay as much as 50% less compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control have fewer accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Driver Safety – Passing a driver safety course is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
Remember that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, nobody gets a free ride.
To view providers who offer auto insurance discounts in Illinois, follow this link.
The cheapest Chicago Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance rate quotes online
Finding a better price on car insurance is surprisingly easy. Just take time getting comparison quotes to discover which company has affordable Chicago auto insurance quotes.
The companies shown below can provide price comparisons in Chicago, IL. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade EXT 4WD||$238||$444||$250||$14||$76||$1,022||$85|
|Escalade EXT Luxury Edition 4WD||$292||$610||$294||$18||$88||$1,302||$109|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Illinois minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Price information does not factor in Chicago location which can change premium rates greatly.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by gender and age
The illustration below shows the comparison of Cadillac Escalade EXT premium costs for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on a clean driving record, no claims, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no other discounts are factored in.
Physical damage deductible comparison
The illustration below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can affect Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance costs for different age groups. The information is based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Rate difference between full and liability-only coverage
The chart below illustrates the difference between Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance costs when comparing full coverage to state minimum liability only. The premiums are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, single female driver, and no policy discounts are applied.
When to stop buying comprehensive and collision coverage
There is no set rule of when to stop paying for full coverage, but there is a general convention. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is more than around 10% of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
For example, let’s say your Cadillac Escalade EXT book value is $7,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company would pay you is $6,000 after paying your policy deductible. If it’s costing you more than $600 annually for comprehensive and collision coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some situations where removing full coverage is not advised. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to prevent the bank from purchasing higher-priced coverage. Also, if you cannot afford to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Insurance agencies near you
Some people prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Agents are trained risk managers and help you file claims. An additional benefit of comparing insurance online is you can get lower car insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from local agents is still important in Chicago.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance data is emailed to agents in your area that provide free Chicago auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to contact an agency since rate quotes are delivered to you instantly. If you have a need to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, you can always visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Shown below is a short list of car insurance companies in Chicago that may be willing to give comparison quotes for Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Chicago.
- Thomas Ward Insurance Group
707 W Willow St – Chicago, IL 60614 – (312) 254-1500 – View Map
- Vivian Valtas – State Farm Insurance Agent
6108 S Archer Ave – Chicago, IL 60638 – (773) 582-3322 – View Map
- Russ Spinelli – State Farm Insurance Agent
1525 E 53rd St #727 – Chicago, IL 60615 – (773) 955-3133 – View Map
- W.A. George Insurance Agency
155 N Michigan Ave #300 – Chicago, IL 60601 – (312) 729-5265 – View Map
Finding the right company should depend on more than just the quoted price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Chicago?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
In this article, we presented a lot of information how to lower your Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance car insurance rates in Chicago. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Chicago auto insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from a small local company.
Consumers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including not issuing a premium refund, high prices, policy cancellation or even delays in responding to claim requests. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
Cheap Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Chicago is definitely available both online and also from your neighborhood Chicago agents, so get free Chicago auto insurance quotes from both of them to have the best selection. Some companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and many times these small, regional companies work with independent agents.
Additional detailed information is located by following these links:
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Safe Drivers in Chicago? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Ford F-150 in Chicago? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for College Students in Chicago? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Chicago? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest After a Speeding Ticket in Chicago? (FAQ)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Institute)