How long have you put off shopping around for low-cost Volvo C70 insurance in Chicago? No car owner gets a kick out of paying for insurance, especially knowing they could find better prices if they shop around.
A recent insurance study revealed that the vast majority of insurance customers have been with the same company for at least four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared insurance rates at all. Most drivers in Chicago could save approximately $586 a year, but they just don’t want to compare rates online. Multiple auto insurance companies compete for your business, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurance companies and get the definite cheapest price on Volvo C70 insurance in Chicago.
Get affordable rates on Volvo C70 insurance in Chicago with these insurance discounts
Some companies do not advertise all their discounts very clearly, so the below list has a few of the more well known as well as the least known credits available to bring down your rates.
- ABS Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control have fewer accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Waiver for an Accident – Not a discount per se, but companies like GEICO and Allstate will turn a blind eye to one accident before raising your premiums as long as you don’t have any claims for a specific time period.
- Anti-theft Discount – Vehicles equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Early Signing – Select insurance companies give a discount for buying a new policy prior to the expiration date on your current C70 insurance policy. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Buying insurance for primary and secondary vehicles on a single policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So even though they make it sound like it’s possible to get free car insurance, that’s just not realistic.
The best insurance companies and some of the discounts are shown below.
- State Farm has savings for anti-theft, safe vehicle, defensive driving training, multiple policy, accident-free, and Drive Safe & Save.
- American Family offers discounts including defensive driver, early bird, accident-free, air bags, bundled insurance, good driver, and Steer into Savings.
- AAA discounts include multi-car, good driver, AAA membership discount, pay-in-full, good student, and education and occupation.
- GEICO may have discounts that include good student, military active duty, membership and employees, five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, seat belt use, and federal employee.
- Mercury Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including good student, professional/association, type of vehicle, anti-theft, location of vehicle, ease of repair, and age of vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for bundle discounts, youthful driver, homeowner, multi-car, switch companies, and electronic funds transfer.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online quote discount, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, good student, homeowner, online signing, and continuous coverage.
If you need inexpensive Chicago car insurance quotes, ask all the companies how many discounts you can get. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered on policies everywhere. To view companies offering insurance discounts in Chicago, click here to view.
All major car insurance companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive make it easy to get prices for coverage directly from their websites. Comparing Volvo C70 insurance rates online is quite easy because it’s just a matter of typing in the coverages you want as detailed in the form. Behind the scenes, their rating system sends out for your credit score and driving record and generates pricing information. This makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s also necessary to do this if you are searching for the best possible rates on car insurance.
If you want to find out if lower rates are available, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you input deductibles and limits exactly as shown on your declarations page. Doing this assures you will receive rate comparison quotes for similar insurance coverage.
The auto insurance companies shown below offer quotes in Chicago, IL. If more than one company is shown, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|C70 T5 2-Dr Convertible||$282||$588||$232||$14||$70||$1,186||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Illinois minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can change prices noticeably.
Volvo C70 annual premiums for males versus females
The example below compares Volvo C70 insurance prices for male and female drivers. Data assumes no tickets, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are factored in.
Should you raise deductibles?
The diagram below demonstrates how deductibles and can impact Volvo C70 insurance premiums for different age groups. Data assumes a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
When should I contact an agent?
Many drivers prefer to visit with an insurance agent and we recommend doing that Professional agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help in the event of a claim. One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find better rates and still buy from a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area that can give you free Chicago car insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to visit any agencies as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. In the event you want to get a rate quote from a specific car insurance provider, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking the best insurance company requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. The following questions are important to ask.
- Which family members are covered?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- How many companies do they write for?
- If they are an independent agency in Chicago, which companies do they recommend?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Chicago?
Pick the best car insurance agent in Chicago for you
If you need to find a good insurance agency, you need to know there are two different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance policy providers are categorized either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either one can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s important to know the difference in the companies they write for since it can affect the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive agents can only provide one company’s prices like Allstate and State Farm. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are trained well in insurance sales which helps them compete with independent agents.
The following are Chicago exclusive agencies willing to provide price quotes.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent are not limited to a single company so they can quote policies through many different car insurance companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they simply move your policy to a different company which makes it simple for you. When comparing rates, you absolutely need to compare quotes from multiple independent agents in order to have the best price comparison.
The following are independent agents in Chicago who can help you get comparison quotes.
Cheaper auto insurance is a realistic goal
As you shop your coverage around, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best possible price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
We’ve covered some good ideas how you can save on Volvo C70 insurance in Chicago. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding low cost Chicago car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest car insurance rates come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Regional companies may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Even more information is located in these articles:
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Who Has Affordable Chicago Auto Insurance for a Honda CR-V? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Low Credit Scores in Chicago? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Chicago? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Homeowners in Chicago? (FAQ)
- Shopping for a Safe Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)